At Mission Healthcare at Bellevue, we specialize in
- comprehensive post-operative care,
- long term and respite care, and
- outpatient and home health services.
By focusing on these three areas, we have built a reputation for excellence and quality care. And, you don’t have to take our word for it. For six years in a row, we’ve received a deficiency-free survey from the state of Washington’s skilled nursing survey team. Few other long term care providers are recognized as performing at that level.
And in 2007, we received the prestigious Excellence in Action Award from the research and quality management organization, MyInnerView. In the United States, only 379 other skilled nursing providers – or about one in fifty among all nursing homes – were so honored.
Excellence isn’t achieved for one year – let alone over four years running – without a serious investment in experience, expertise, and organizational values. At Mission Healthcare at Bellevue we are deeply committed to serving our patients and residents through
- our program of continuous quality improvement,
- personal, responsive customer service,
- exceptional standards of care, and
- a care environment that is dignified, safe, and clean.